Tuesday, February 1

I will endanger my own life to pleasure a woman

I definitely knew this heading will catch your attention. Let's get it on then.

I have a good friend of mine, for the sake of anonymity, let's call him Jack. It could be Daniels, Sparrow or Bauer but it definitely has to be Jack. Just to warn you, if Jack forgot his meds (his mood stabilizer), or for some insane reason didn't  want to take them, he would probably be more hyper, offensive, angry, arrogant, creative, swinging in trees, ten times hornier and easily annoyed. Jack lives in an imaginary world as someone else as well as in the real world, where he's ………. (Anonymous). He writes stories about the person, his alter ego, and paint pictures of him and his friends etc. He's rather involved in his world as well as……… (Anonymous), this may not make any sense to anyone, but some people might understand.


So, Jack and his guy in the real world are currently having relationship problems. We shall call his guy in the real world Johnnie, the anonymous dude that is. They've being fighting a lot and according to Jack, the intensity causes everything else in his life feel like it got the volume turned down." Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? " "Yeah, you're sorry, I'm sorry, everybody's sorry, but... I can't do this anymore. I can't. And I won't. I'm gone." is pretty much how their conversations have being ending.

Sometimes Jack and I have go to therapy together, sometime I take Johnnie (none knows about the other). Since Mary Jane decided to take my sessions, as Betty Brown decided my issues were too complex for her (actually, I think she just ain't experienced enough to take up more than one client at a time. Unfortunately for me, I have to take some friends to avoid that confusing shit these guys, shrinks, tell you) we've being making a lot of progress. You see, Jack has a seasonal bipolar, he'd probably be trying to hang himself whilst he smoke his last joint or write depressing stories about death in his blood.


Mary Jane defines Johnnies' alternate universe as quite complicated, from Jacks' description of it. It seems to Jack it would be hard for him to keep track of something with all that complexity without "complications" occurring now and then. Johnnies' alternate universe differs from Jacks' in that his is a retreat from the outer world, has nothing in common with the outer world and is just for Jack, not for the head shrinks or any other folks outside of the wrong planet. 


To be honest with you guys, Jack and Johnnie are battling alter egos in my head. I know everyone has an alter ego, but this is a little weird. Am honestly really nervous and anxious and my waking/real life starts to suffer, because so many things I do, are about them. Maybe I'm relying too heavily on them to get through things and should stop worrying about them.


I would love to finish this story but Jack and Johnnie are at it again, apparently there is a new alter ego called Jennie fighting to be heard.


Note: I know they are just voices, but calling them alter egos makes me look less crazy.



No comments:

Post a Comment