Tuesday, August 16

Shoutings and scribblings

I haven't watched the people in the boxes for a while now. I love these people because they are as honest as they come, or maybe it's because we measure honesty depending on how well it makes us feel about ourselves. If I compliment someone on how good they are at what they do best, they cannot stop with the giggling, the teeth display and all that because at that particular point you want that feeling to last for a lifetime and a few generations down some centuries lifetimes.

I gotta explain myself before i break down a couple more mothers down. I hadn't really talked to my girl M. J in a while, about 41 till today, okay she called last week. I mean it was outside and cold, no background music (we doing hip hop today. I think the situation dictates, it's lost music, you lose your way if you live the hip hop music way. Maybe the cars are good, the big houses in MTV cribs, ranches, the blings on their teeth, caviar meals, and all that partying rich is good, but it don't beat beaches. Anyway, cool natural reggae is more suitable but lost music we shall) which means it was going to be short lived. The point, last week was more of a phone call so the time period remains. Fuck, explaining a point tends to lose the point but heck it's done its done. I haven't seen My girl Mary Jane in a couple of days and we finally had a chance to ourselves, hottest chick in creation, being in all of heavens with beauty unmatched, and her smile the rainbows envy. Mary Jane came home,, i gotta walk with you and walk with her side by side, and she does have surprise pulls.

Now, we were some where between , aaaahh, yeah, somewhere between, aaahh F*#* I lost it again DAMN!! Yeah, yeah, honesty level. The point where your first reaction to a comment gives you a chance to live a perfect virtue.

Before i go on, I'll have to let you know that i put my cigarette on the ashtray to show you how serious I am about this relationship with y'all. I love you guys very much, I know you are not many. I know that because most of you are my friends. You see my friends are hot bloods, their blood rushes all the time and sometimes a mini rush is over run when a trailer arrives. (Mary Jane makes me write in parables, ''the god in me she calls it''). Anyway, they are easily distracted and I know its hard to attract their attention for longer than a couple of minutes, no pun intended. They rarely read my blog, because it needs a cool feel. I know about 5 to 10 people read my blog. Am not complaining, I actually love a small crowd (these I have to shout out to,Nyleen Shiku,Sarah Maranga, and Caine Jr have followed my scribbling for a while now, since my fb notes. It may not meaning anything to y'all but it means something to me. Am not the crowd type, I wouldn't handle it very well, but everyone needs a fan and these I believe bought the underground mix tapes). Anyway, I've decided since I have come to learn a small crowd is an honest crowd no more fronting from me.

Where were we again, we swayed too far in the ocean and the winds are changing.......lights a cigarette......adjusts the pillow......pauses, thinking......cigarette on the ashtray.


We judge the level honesty depending on how it makes you feel

Just talked to the boys by the ocean,Feddy Elvis Muigua, Were Amos.,Tichapower Mwalim andLawrence Kamau Njoki. Boys be living good.Andy Ochieng got his firstborn daughter, proud of that motherfucker, we had one hell of a time in Lamu.

How honesty is judged. When you compliment some body, before the brain registers you can't be that hot, your first thought is what makes or breaks the honesty. When you tell me, ''Mwai Kibaki.........'' my first thought will be, ''hehehehe, let's hear this lie.....''

I know by now you already know that I've lost the flow and am actually scrambling for crawlings. I should probably say goodnight to y'all.

Before i go, to all the little girls inside all those beautiful big girls, it's okay to come out once in a while, we love your smile the best

~ Sergent Karegi

If this makes you feel like you should enroll in to Mary Jane therapy session, you probably should.

~ Mary Jane.

If you think Mary Jane is a whore and has fucked every one including the men of God (Moses in The Bible was an all time low), a younger, sexier and cooler sister has opened an office in your neighborhood.

~Betty Brown.

Goodnight y'all and God bless

Just so you know this story was written in three parts. Initially, a minute before MJ dimmed the lights, we were thinking about a post about mistakes am supposed, to finish, a post on my journey from Lamu and Irene creating quite a show en route...and a few stories I should work on.

When I chilled to start the editing, the honesty path came calling, which invited another flow, followed by other flow until at some point I got lost in the chaos. When all the voices in my head start screaming to attract attention because their flow sounds better, it is hard to manage a flow at a time. Each voice throws a tantrum whenever they feel ignored. You therefore have to keep taking notes from them as you walk along.

''just you know that none of you reminded to say this is the fourth part'' Serge
''yes serge'' all voices together

Anyway, when you have conflicting voices, they sometime scrum for attention. This is how a free thinker works, he doesn't suppress any of his voices. The doubts, the strengths, the needs, the pain, the anger, the passion, the need to believe in people or in God, to be free you have to let these voices roar to keep your life from being captive. You have to balance them to keep your sanity, if you let your anger roll louder than your peace, you become an animal and nobody likes to be associated with animals but if you let your peace shout at a pitch louder than your passion, people will walk over you. There is a voice to control another voice.

Shit, I already said goodnight, we'll find time and correct my lack of consistence and inability to complete a story. We will also discuss my beginnings after the end, where I end a story, like am doing now. And your tolerance to such behavior, like you are tolerating right now. You're probably thinking of a better name for these post.

When you are doing that, am going to bed.

Goodnight, for the last time. Not as in last, last (the way a Kenyan girl would say it ''not last, as in last last''~in a sharp soprano.

Anyway goodnight, for the last time, but not last as in last last.

3 comments:

  1. maybe you should listen to mj and not be hardheaded

    ReplyDelete
  2. this sure was an interesting ramble.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am flattered, ****blushing****Am flattered, ****blushing****

    ReplyDelete