Sunday, May 22

Boundless freedom

I keep telling myself that there is nothing wrong with this scene, she probably does the same coz that's the only way we can sleep at night. We are not really hurting anyone, at least not now but she's way too deep into my skin. Her smile, light chuckle, her eyes, damn those eyes, she looks at me and she sees right through me, her voice touches me in places only she knows. She turns my world upside down at will, and when she looks at me, I become whatever she needs me to be.

The distance is supposed to be a bad thing but with us, it's probably the best thing that ever happened to us. Being close to her is a blessing and a curse, it's effortless only felt by the insane, we are insane and that's our curse. We are free to be us if only for a second, but that one second where we steal glances at each other and smile in our hearts we are free. With everyone else running around the room to get this and that done, we are in a completely different world, a place only we know, serene, our little world with sandy beaches, sometimes the wild, in deserts every once in a while, war zones, but always there is us and that's where we fall in love over and over again. Everyday is a perfect day.

When we kiss, words can't describe how the world moves, gravity can't hold us as we float and let the wind carry us to your world. Our bodies burning and we are not trying to understand the feeling, nor learn the words to the music as long as the rhythm is right. It's raw, in an open sea and we could drown but that is not enough to deter us from venturing deeper in a path of bliss we barely understand. A place where all reason, memory, thoughts are suspended and all you can do is feel.

When we chose to walk this road, we promised to trend with care, no hearts, all flesh but we lied. Instead we created a religion with a fallible god. We always knew the first step was going to lead us to something that defies, surpasses extacy. I look at you and realize we are heading there and even though at this point its not too late to turn back, we aren't planning to coz once you've tasted a piece of heaven, there is no letting go, we don't want to let go, we won't let go.

16 comments:

  1. Goosebumps, lovely piece

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...this is way deep.love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you girls, I was hoping i won't dissapoint none of you

    ReplyDelete
  4. told you,u gonna fall in love >>> hehehehe nice set

    ReplyDelete
  5. These words are beautiful, envious of her

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maze buda, siwezi kuwacha na dame yangu, utanitoa rangi mbaya

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful words..Who is she?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Feddy, you wish
    Shiku, thanks loads and you don't have to be envious
    Paul, I promise not to do nothing stupid
    Sarah, thanks and I wish I could tell you but I can't

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW!!! That was a breath-taking read!

    You now have a new follower :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Unbelievable...only you could put such words together and come up with an amazing narrative. As usual you never disappoint.
    ***Cheers***

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wilmaa and Charlene, I'll keep trying not to dissapoint

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, that's got to be one special lady......envy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great piece right there

    ReplyDelete
  14. I feel this piece profoundly, sarge. Just sublime. I am there!

    ReplyDelete
  15. to the point,good shit man.

    Chera.

    ReplyDelete