Saturday, May 7

Me and my thoughts


It's Saturday and am in bed. Before you start jumping into conclusions you should know that I'd trade anything to get hi. Mary Jane is good company especially since I haven't being to therapy in a while. Apparently she was really scared I might have caused harm to myself and others plus she heard that one of her patients called it quits after her man did the creep walk or something. Am not really the kind to quit on the big guy up there coz am still hoping he will one day forget to pull down the curtains and I'll peek just to see what he does all day. Considering no one knows much about the guy and his kid did some really crazy things when he kicked him out for a couple of days, he's gotta be really interesting.

Quick note, according to trusted sources, Mary mother of Jesus invented the shower since JC kept walking on water whenever he tried to bath the kid.

Anyway, it's being a while since I've being alone with my thoughts and whatever is going on in my head is some scary shit. The voices voted and apparently soprano is necessary whenever there is a discussion in my head. The whole gender equality thing is really getting to my head which means a third of all the committees in my head should consist of sopranos. It therefore means that I have to be conscious of my feminine side, which totally sounds gay but without it, I apparently act like an insensitive jerk (the sopranos are really taking over)Mary Jane doesn't have a problem with it but her vote is a lil biased based on gender but Jack and Johnnie are really pissed.

Anyway, that's that and we have to move on at some point. Saturday night in the house with my thoughts. Scary stuff, but since I know you judgemental pricks will probably point fingers at me on the streets and laugh, I prefer keeping them to myself.

Before I forget, I haven't posed for that sattelite photo. Maybe I should moon for the sucker............

5 comments:

  1. hahaha, ati jesus mum invented the shower, i think i'll subscribe coz i missed your crazy thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice stuff sergent, but i think you already know

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahahhaha, you pose for sattelite photos?? I should put that on my to do list asap

    ReplyDelete
  4. totally dig the posing for sattelite photos part

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I do pose for satellite photos, and Shiku, trusted sources I must add

    ReplyDelete