Thursday, July 28

Note to Self

This is something I felt like I needed to inform those comic authors before my ramblings begin. Whenever I see call outs in the lines of figure II, I immediately assume that the subject is thinking and if the callout is as in figure I, the conclusion which I assume is universal is someone is actually talking. If you therefore use Figure II to indicate that someone is making an actual conversation, I am forced to believe that the person listening to this conversation has supernatural abilities enabling him or her to read peoples’ minds. It could also mean that the subject making this conversation has lost his mind and is thinking out loud (no relation to the tagline above).





Note to self:




Don't rush in to things, or leave something halfway to get to doing something else because you will probably end up doing two shoddy jobs. If you were halfway through your joint and your dad calls, don't pick up the phone, because he will definitely feel something is up, very high up there regardless of how hard you fight you aren't touching the ground. Let the phone ring and call the old guy after a safe landing.

One thing at a time people. If you want to really know your woman, just watch her, don't dart your eyes everywhere, watch your woman. You will notice trends, she loves cats, she can't stand dogs, she loves all things yellow, she loves kids, and she cooks best when she's sad or she's had a bad day, trends. If she's plastic, she won't last a week without you noticing she checks out other men a lot ~hoe, she loves your money - gold digger, and all those irritable little things she does, funny people she ''went to college with'', and so forth and so forth.

I'll be honest hear and tell all the women the truth, you are beautiful creatures. You were Gods masterpiece, beautiful, beautiful creation you are. When you smile at me and I smile back, that’s a sign of approval and believe you me we will smile back a lot especially if you are a beautiful woman, even those not too beautiful because even Mars did not make all of us on Sunday. Now women, walk to town, the closest town to you, and just walk smiling at strangers and see how many smile back, 7/10 is the least acceptable score if you are planning to brag about it. Women are rated with that first smile. You might be prettier than her but she took your man, she smiles better and I know men love happy women.

Now past the smile, you notice the things that her eyes lingers on a little longer, teddy bears, flowers, sundresses, beads, books, babies. The things she talks about, how her best friends name varies a little too often, the people she talks about. You study her movements, how random or routine are they? If men chose to study one woman at a time instead of trying to balance 3 to 4 girls that they try juggling, we will love our women better. She doesn't have to tell you that you are making her sad by your bad habits, coming home drunk smelling like freaking brewery the night she chose to change the shits. As a man, it is your job to make sure that no matter how bad her day was you won't let her go to bed angry. When women say they need security, it's not physical or financial; these are substitutes for their most pressing need, of protecting their dreams. When you were a little boy, or girl, if you had a bad dream you ran to your mum and dad, at least that is how it's supposed to be in an ideal world. A man who can give a woman that kind of protection, a man wherever her path leads her, she will always remember you if you ever took different paths. If she never finds that kind of protection again, she will try to substitute it with financial or physical protection.

At these points of my thoughts, I do try to unravel a little mystery. The basic need, how do we phrase this?.....''The thing you need protected from the most is a threat to your dreams'' I wonder what do you dream about? As a woman, basically if you breathe, you can't honestly say that pain being inflicted on you is part of your dreams......hehehehe, it's the effect of all these 'cuondos sias mias' they would literally die if they ever miss a single frame...... Hehehe, another thought real quick, is there any other kind of dying? - Ooooh, hypothetically...... They have a thing about a damsel in distress been carried into the sunset by a knight in shining armor kind of script. Problem is, living your dreams is not for everyone, and if you are waiting for a prince charming to come and save you from your bad marriage, bad news, not everyone lives their dreams. You can choose to wait for him to swing by when you are half dead in hospital after the thrashing he handed your sorry ass last night.......DAMN!! This is a very imaginative script; the prince charming is a doctor, now I get it. The women who take their thrashing dream that they we'll get married to a wife beater who will one day thrash her sooooo well for her to wink at death, and his prince charming will come in a lab coat, I wish all dreams would come true when I see the pain of those trying to live their dreams whether as gangsters reformed, reformed drug addicts, national heroes for blowing the whistle on corruption in governments, Goldenberg and Angloleasing whistleblowers, anyone seen them lately.

Dreams are called for a reason people, there is real life and there is dream land. The ratio of success in the pursuit of dreams is still very low, so low that the government had to keep it under the wraps. Some guy wants to be a gangster until he's 18 and then drop an album right after coming out of jail, problem is of all 1.62 million people had that dream. The 14.5 pc that tried to live it only a few 50 cents' Akons' managed to live it. That's a very small success rate, and it is therefore ill advised to follow your dreams. I know I wouldn't dare live my dreams, they are full of action, and I hurt myself a lot. Too many near death experiences have occurred in my dreams in the pursuit of fame, as a super hero, I can at least say am bullet proof in that armor, but in the dreams where am saving a damsel in distress, the pain that I endure, the graphics, the background music, with my abs jumping off helicopters, swimming across fighting with sharks --I loved this dream-- .........on second thought, I should really start living my dreams.

Anyway, let’s finish this line of thought, and then clear with its source and finish up with the initial thought.

We all have dreams. Some are sweet flowery, poetic kind, others are violent, others extremely gothic, but dreams. The universe has to balance the dreams and life. If we were allowed to see what is hidden behind the curtain of dreams we would live in a very chaotic world.

The second thought, protection of dreams. There is a quote that is thrown around, ''don't go to bed angry'' if you are a man who doesn't let her woman go to bed angry is the kind of man our women are looking for. These men are however very few, am not even sure if am one of them. After a long day and a fight with your boss, you want your man to just sit there and listen to you whine -this definitely a dream too.

I must confess that women are difficult to study because all this information is seriously crashing. I was sure I had figured out this is what women want thing but DAMN!! Back to studying the trees.

-Insert- I do have other lesser graphical dreams, with nature, waterfalls and naked Puerto Rico women, yes I dream big. I guess they kind off even out because they range on the extremes, pain and pleasure even out.

The initial thought. Watching one woman at a time. If we want to know women I should study one at a time, her ill habits to her beautiful finishing. It's all about watching one woman at a time, and look for the ill habits before her beautiful finishing sweep your ass all the way to the alter blind.

PS: This post is categorized under Figure I. Since am not the kind to question my sanity, I can confidently say that y'all got super powers and can read my mind.

3 comments:

  1. LOL... I thought it was all a stero-type, that not ALL women have this "Prince Charming meets his princess" dream..then the royal wedding came along and proved otherwise. Madness.

    Seriously , Serg, I can see "What did he/she REALLY MEAN?" article for some newspaper/magazine. God knows your writing is way better (and far more entertaining) than most of what is published.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me first congratulate your attempted break down on a womans needs. However, this being classified under Figure I, and am not much of a mind reader....no point throwing around names now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehehehehe, didn't know how difficult it is to understand us but a good effort neverthelessHehehehehe, didn't know how difficult it is to understand us but a good effort nevertheless

    ReplyDelete