Wednesday, January 19

Magic and descriptions or s'thing

Descriptions are sometimes deceiving, and definitions are supposed to clarify misrepresentations, at least that’s what I’ve being made to believe by endless reading that my future doesn’t really depend on. Like that advert on a local radio station about magic liquids, no definitions have being formally availed, therefore we will look at it from perspectives of different persons.

We have the nice girl who believes in magic, and her faith in the supernatural is a tad above unshakable. Her line of thinking is probably, a drink that will do what Houdini did in his heydays, real magic. I am not saying her thinking is too varied from the naughty gals’ point of view, but the magic varies. 
I believe in magic, ooh magic, what a nice invention. From the disappearing act done by the rent still unpaid, fees Uncleared and the wears unseen, to the discovery of speech by the hurt and crashed, poor and broken and souls lost and not found. Magic, ooh magic, from the strength found in brawls with the strong, arguments with the wise or thought wise……… blah blah blah………., to the sex with your neighbors virgin daughter, ooh magic.

When they told me that Santa Claus wasn’t real, I didn’t feel that bad. Then they attacked the Easter Bunny, and the tooth fairy, I was a lil bit mad, and saddened that in one felled swoop they had just wiped out Santa, the Easter Bunny, and the Tooth Fairy. I never had a chance to meet any of the above and their passing was not too painful. Then, they started talking about wrestling and stuntmen and these motherfuckers were now really pissing me off. I fought for what I believed in for long enough but I was eventually outnumbered by a ratio of approximately 1:10, it was time to back down. But magic, ooh magic, they won’t take it away from me.

Descriptions and definitions.

Definition of magic is the claimed art of altering things either by supernatural means or through knowledge of occult natural laws unknown to science. That is however not my description of magic. Although this is essentially impossible, it’s when you find some things that you haven't seen before and I hope you will, that will take your burdens away from your life and makes you feel good about life in that instant, because you are just inconsequential when you’re standing there. Scholars have spent too much time trying to repair the definition of magic that they forgot the feel

There are also the magic liquids they talked about on the radio.

No comments:

Post a Comment