Thursday, January 20

Losing and winning

 When I was 13 years old, I had my first fight with a girl about our relationship. I lost and a trend of loosing battles against women began. The problem with my skill is as Chris Rock says, "trying to be logical" while all she wants is to "win, win, win". I among other like sexed individuals we will never learn to play dirty, remember her past mistakes and use them against them or at least use the tear card. The tear cards, ooooh, damn the tear card. It should be made illegal just like they did that Mututho archaic law.



 And now, a quick question about the villain of the moment. If someone in self defense, or defiance, accidentally shot Mututho with a semi automatic, sprayed around seventeen round after a sniper shot him right below the ear, crashed all his bones and took his internal organs (private too) just in case someone discovered a way to bring back the dead to life what would you rather he be reincarnated as? (20 mks)


a)      A beer mug
b)      A beer bottle
c)       A keg pump
d)      The bar urinal.


 Let's go back to the topic in hand, the losses and wins. The wins have being few, spaced out and without enough evidence or witnesses to celebrate them. The losses on the other hand have being slightly above what you would say acceptable. In my book however, I've won a lot more fights than I'd love to admit depending on what you were fighting for. I have learn't some relationship changing tricks on the other side of the dirt, blood and bruises to my heart, body and soul; am not supposed to say this out loud but the losses have done wonders for my sex life, with the break up and make up sex, drunk sex, angry sex which is the best among other unnamed types of the beautiful act.


The fight with my first girlfriend. The details aren't too vivid but apparently the problem I had with her was the same I have had with all the girls who came after her, communication. She won't say what she wants and I can't read minds. This particular problem isn't really going anywhere but since I gave up on a remedy for miscommunication, I have at least found an antidote for the tension thereafter. A bottle of fine cognac vodka, some lime and an edible chocolate glass for the missus. You can try something else and furnish your fellow men with ideas but for now……..testing, testing, 1,2,3 testing.


And on other news, Happy B-day Dj Feddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment